Monday, July 6, 2009

Boxes! Boxes! More Boxes!

After moving into our house a week and a half ago the boxes are almost gone! I have spent the last week unpacking boxes and trying to get our life and rooms in order! With the exception of Paul's study we are just about there! It is exciting to see it becoming home. No question about it, there is still a lot to be completed to truly make it home, but it is getting there!

We also enjoyed our first Fourth of July weekend in our home! We spent some good time with family this weekend! My cousin hosted a party at her house and then the evening was spent at Paul's parents watching great fireworks and more good food!

I will update with pictures soon of before and after! I am just lucky to have internet access for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment