Paul and I are taking a dream vacation this upcoming Christmas. We are going to Disneyworld! We leave on December 18th and come back on the 26th! We are so excited! We are staying at the Pop Resort close to Disneyworld. The evening of the 19th we are already have tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party. Also, something I am very excited about is Christmas Eve.We are going to go to a nice steak place at Epcot and go to the 8pm show of the Candlelight Processional! We are very excited and have even made a countdown to begin when we reach 60 days until the trip. I know.... it seems a bit childlike, but I think it is fun!
Here is a picture of our fun countdown!
Disneyworld Here we come.... Looking forward to these sights at Christmas Time!
Watch for our Disney ticker and more photos in January!
I LOVE your countdown! I need to make something like that for my boys. Well, for me too. I think I'm more excited about our trip than anyone else.
ReplyDeleteThat's really exciting!!! Sounds like a very fun trip!
ReplyDelete