Sunday, August 22, 2010

Prayers for a New School Year!

Each year before I begin another year of teaching school I say a prayer for many things and continue this prayer all year long. I would ask that you pray with me for the following:
  • That I may maintain the energy to keep up with each of the student's.
  • God give me wisdom to give the students what they need physically, emotionally, mentally, and to help them grow.
  • Help me cultivate relationships with parents.
  • Home lives of my students.
  • Each child that will enter my classroom with be found with open arms of love, care, and that the students will have a  willingness to learn, to listen, to be disciplined, and to respect all those in the classroom.
  • I may show the fruit of the spirit at all times.
  • To create a family of learners who love, respect, and want each other to succeed.
  • To create meaningful lessons, with much interaction, and engage all students.
  • Lastly, that God will continue to give me the desire to teach and help each and every student reach their potential!
These are just a few of the prayers that will go up to Him who is our provider! He can do miraculous things, if we just ask. I am praying for all of my fellow teacher friends and hope that everyone has a great day! Also, praying that all of the students going to school, whether in my classroom or not have a great year! To all those who are not teachers..... thank your child's or one in your community today! Countless hours, emotions, and worries are put into the children of our future! They surely need all the guidance they can get!

May God bless us all this school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment