Friday, March 4, 2011

Joyful!

Over a week ago I wondered if I would ever get my high energy self back. I am pleased to announce..... I seem to have found my energy again! I have now been on my Lactose Free diet for a week.  When, I first found out I had to do this, I called a friend from church who has been through the same thing and she said to keep it to real foods and keep it fresh, I took her advice. We have had a lot of fresh foods in the past week! In the past week, I have been able to keep energy at work to get a lot done at work, home, and church. I have felt great and even exercised four out of five days!!!!!

Thank you to all of those who have said your prayers for me. They are working, keep praying for good test results as well!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:12

1 comment:

  1. So glad that the new diet has helped you to feel stronger and more alive. Just 4 more school days and then SPRING BREAK!!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete