Well, I think I have a confession to make! I love going back to "school" to learn new things. Over the past six weeks I have been part of one of the first online groups in Richardson ISD to do the Gifted and Talented Institute to earn 30 hours to go towards my certification. I still have to take the test, but have learned oodles and had so much fun with my kids completing my assignments. Here are just a few we have done together!
I guess it is good that I am a teacher when I enjoy learning so much.... I just hope my kiddos have gotten as much out of it as I have!
I love your cute blog design! I am a teacher in Texas too! I teach at a Title 1 school and am certified to teach GT. Do you know the differentiation strategy of Don't Break the Bank?
ReplyDeleteIt is a favorite of my kiddos. =)
I am happy to be your newest follower and I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. =)
Heather
Heather's Heart