Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful for Our Health

Over about the past month, I have realized how blessed I am to be healthy. It seems that many around Paul and I seem to have varying ailments, some life threatening.  It is so hard to watch as those who you care about struggle with serious health issues.

I also realize how I need to stay healthy. I have been working out more to keep myself in check and do need to do better at the eating habits. I also realize, again, how stress plays such a huge part in someone's health. As many of you know from my past I struggled with stress and it literally eating away at my healthy body. I had a quick lapse with this problem again about a month ago. I forgot how it feels not to be able to do what I want, not have energy, and just not feel good.

Both Paul and I are blessed with great health. We thank God every day for this and pray that his blessings continue to pour down on us in this area of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment