Sunday, May 22, 2011

Comic Convention!

For those who know my hubby well... you know that he is a huge comic book collector. When we started dating, I began going to comic conventions with him.  I have learned that one aspect of a great marriage is being together and taking an interest in what your spouse loves, collects, etc. Most people think I am crazy for going to these things with him. However, I appreciate him more and understand him and his hobby more. He always supports me in whatever I enjoy and want to do (which seems to be more than him), so this is just a small token of love.

On Saturday, Dallas had their big Comic Convention at the Irving Convention Center. We left around 9 and lucky we did because the parking was horrendous! We had to catch a shuttle down to the convention center. On the ride I commented on how people amaze me at their conversations and their lifestyles.

We were decked out in our  Superman for the day!!!
(Notice the line of people to get in.... it was just as long outside!!!)

Inside of an exhibit hall they have rows of booths and comic book boxes. Paul always goes on a search for the ones he still wants to have.  He searched, but didn't get anything big!



I am so glad that I got to spend time with him! I had been missing him over the last week and am so blessed to have a wonderful husband to share these times with!



No comments:

Post a Comment