Monday, June 13, 2011

Four Days Until Our Fourth

We are on our four day countdown until our Fourth wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe that I have been married to my wonderful husband and best friend for four years now.  So many things happen in four years, yet it seems like it has just flown by!  To count down to our fourth wedding anniversary, I want to recap some fun times and struggles  that happened during each year of our marriage.

June 16, 2007- June 16, 2008















 A Few things that happened in our first year of marriage:

  •  Got married! 
  • Honeymooned on Royal Caribbean to the Eastern Caribbean
  •  Moved into 2609 Lookout Drive #7201
  • Bought Adult Bedroom Furniture
  • Came home to find out our best friends had turned all of our clothes inside out!
  • Death of Paul's 99 year old grandmother
  • My sister's wedding...taking us from a family of 4 to a family of 6
  • Brittany starting Graduate School in October of 2007... STUDY! STUDY! STUDY!
  • Buying a new camera! 
  • Trip to Sea World in San Antonio after Brandi's wedding
  • Summer of Thank you notes and talking to Schotzie so much that I wore her out.
  • Paul began teaching our Sunday School class in January 2008
  • Celebrated our 1 year anniversary at the Old Hickory Steakhouse and the Gaylord Texan and completely pigged out, almost making ourselves sick!
  • Brittany's emotional high and low rollercoaster.... quickly changing medicine due to severe side effects!
I am sure there is much more, but these are just the big things I want to remember! Our first year was a great experience with special memories! 


No comments:

Post a Comment