In January my best girlfriend got engaged. We have been busy planning her October wedding. However, about 4 years ago when she started dating Jay I promised her that I wanted to throw her wedding shower when her time came. So this summer I have had the privilege to host her Lingerie shower and her Dallas Bridal Shower.
The girls from our class at church each joined us for a fun night of food, laughter, pajamas, and even some Naughties!!! We surprised Kelly with her sister and a good friend joining!! We had a breakfast in bed theme with Breakfast for Dinner. Thanks to the girls in our class for bringing all the food goodies. We had muffins, pigs in a blanket, crockpot sausage casserole, powdered donuts, orange juice, apple juice, mini-quiche, etc...
While searching for something fun.... I came across something that fit Kelly too perfectly. We had a panty line, because of her wonderous love of panties and the many hours she could spend in Victoria's Secret!
 |
| All of Her Goodies!!! |
 |
| Janet, Kelly, and Robbie! |
This past Sunday, August 7th I had a wonderful group of ladies help host Kelly's Dallas bridal shower. The guests included people from church, both sets of family, and all of her co-workers from the past 12 years she has lived here!!! We had a wonderful turnout and she got some good stuff!
 |
| The mantel with her favorite gerbera daisies! |
 |
| The food.... no one ate anything, but it all looked great! |
 |
| The drinks.....water was almost gone seeing as it was 107 degrees outside!!! Thank you Suzy for serving! |
 |
| Jay and Kelly.... Jay got to come in for TN for the occasion...glad he got to meet everyone in Dallas. |
 |
| Jay's family |
 |
| Kelly's family |
 |
The hostesses with Jay and Kelly:
Gail Jouvenat, Brittany Jouvenat, Vickie Taylor, Suzy Welch, Kathy Scott, Lindy Bell |
 |
| Sisters |
 |
| My Girl's night Buddy and Best Friend! |
 |
| Childhood Best Friend and Bridesmaid... Kelly & Suzy |
 |
| Unwrapping the presents!!!!! |
 |
| The Loot |
So we continue working on the wedding and boy does this girl have lots of thank you notes to write!!! Kelly, thank you for the pleasure I get to call you my friend and helping with your wonderful day! Can't wait to see you as a beautiful bride, because your radiance that I see within your heart everyday and in your friendship will shine even more in that beautiful dress!!!! Thank you to all who came out to support Kelly and show your love for her and Jay!
No comments:
Post a Comment