Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day

The day of love...... to be spent with those you love!

Valentine's Day at school is a fun, special day filled with lots of treats! I enjoyed working with my kids on some fun holiday crafts, lessons, and having a party with them! Here are just a few pictures of the fun things we did!







Valentine's Day is not a big thing at our house, but it is something I like to make special! My sweet hubby told me not to get anything for him because I make it Valentine's day every day, but I couldn't let today go by without something. I stole an idea I got off of The Dating Divas website! The gift inside was something that means a lot to us. I got him the movie "Courageous." We have watched all these movies and they mean so much to us.

Paul also tried to do something very special for me. He had ordered flowers at least a week in advance. At the end of the workday they had not shown up. My co-worker intercepted these lovelies as soon as I left! Tulips are my favorite... so he did real good!


Since my birthday is so close to Valentine's Day we had already had our "fancy" dinner out. However, we thoroughly enjoyed staying in the house and baking us up a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and watching television relaxing in our pajamas!

It was truly a perfect Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment