The scriptures are full of so many wonderful reminders to us about the Lord's plan for our lives and not our own plans. I have an issue with this one big time! Anyone who knows me well know that I walk around with a fairly thick planner. If I leave it behind, I usually have to go back to get it so I don't go crazy! Some might call me a little OCD for having it. However, it helps me keep my sanity! That being said I have begun to think about how my life is being revealed to me through God and how he has a purpose for me.
For those who don't know I grew up in a small country town between Houston and Galveston. During many summers I spent quite a bit of time in Richardson and Plano visiting grandparents. There were great memories in all of these. While driving the roads in the past few days I have marveled that while growing up in a totally different place, God brought me right back to the places where I spent these summers. Not to visit; to live, to serve, to grow! God has always had plans for me in the Dallas area and they are unraveling one bit at a time. In these places I have found a job that has been rewarding, new challenges to help students in the area, teaching Bible classes and being a part of believers in the same church, finding a wonderful husband in Dallas and having a wonderful extended family to lean on as well, adventures that are both old and new! I am blessed beyond measure and marvel how God continues to have the PERFECT plan.

No comments:
Post a Comment