Well, with a new year usually comes some resolutions to become better and to build healthier habits. I have had a very hard time thinking about the resolutions this year. Although, I would love to say weight loss, healthy eating, and exercise that is not my reality right now! We are eight or less weeks from our newest addition being welcomed into our family. Therefore, I am eating small portions of whatever sounds good to eat. Exercise..... well is draining, just to get up and walk around for a while is exercise!
So..... here is my goal for the year!
Allow myself to go with the flow. Allow myself to adjust and enjoy every moment that comes my way. Take some time to myself.
It sounds funny, because most individuals are trying to be more disciplined or harder on themselves about their goals and resolutions. However, for those of you who know me well know I like structure, schedules, and organization. I feel like with a new baby entering the picture, it will be good to allow myself to relax and enjoy every moment of her growth and experiences!
My health is important to me, but I also know the reality is that I need to give myself until about May to take care of my body and baby to deal with pregnancy and healing.
So, here is to a year like none other we have ever had!

No comments:
Post a Comment