I just have to brag on my sweet hubby!!!
Even though my pregnancy has been relatively easy and healthy, my husband has been great! I am usually the high energy one who can keep trucking right along through mostly anything. Even at week 37 it is amazing how good I feel and how I can keep up with my 2nd graders for most of the day and still have people tell me that I look great (even if they are lying!)
However, my husband has been the one who has had the drive to really get stuff accomplished and done during this last trimester. Thanks to him we are pretty much ready for our little girl's appearance into the world. When I am ready to stop, he gives me a break, but keeps working himself!
At Christmas time he wrapped all the presents after I boxed them up. We got all the wrapping done in one Saturday night after shopping all day, so that Christmas was prepared!
He is also such a trooper and attends the showers with me, not just shows up at the end to get the gifts loaded!
He put together the crib and made sure everything was perfect. This was a scary moment at our house, because it made the fact that a baby was on her way just a little more real. However, he has taken the initiative with everything nursery!
One Sunday after I had attended 2 showers at church I came home to find EVERYTHING in the nursery ready to go, curtains hung, and vaccummed! He has wanted to be a part of it all and help make it a special nursery for our baby girl.
Also, big props to him on helping out around the house and forcing me to relax. I had a quick scare with blood pressure and he made sure I ate right, put my feet up at night, and was able to relax! He has gone to doctor's appointments with me and just encouraged me when times are not so fun!
I am looking forward to watching him be a daddy to a little girl! I know he will fall in love with her and vice versa! Can't wait to watch this little relationship develop, as it already has!

No comments:
Post a Comment