Monday, April 1, 2013

Month by Month- New Arrival and 1 month

For several years now I have made month-by-month scrapbooks for all of my friends who have had babies! Now, I had the opportunity to make one for my own daughter and it was so much fun!! Many of you already take these pictures, but I LOVE to watch them grow with their bear! I already love to look at Claire and how she has grown!

New Arrival


8lbs 1 ounce ; 19 inches
(actually about 7 pounds, 3 ounces)

One Month

8lbs. 15.5 ounces
20 3/4 inches long
Has already met most of her family.
Has been to the doctor on multiple occasions.
We really struggled with her weight during her first month.  Tried breastfeeding, but she was having to work too hard at the breast and burning too many calories. Went to a mix of breastmilk and formula. 
Went to church for the first time on March 17, 2013. 
Lived through the mess of a house with a slab leak! She was a champ, sleeping in her swing most of the day while Mommy got us ready to go stay with Daddy's parents and cleaning up a  BIG mess. 
Still wears newborn clothing and newborn diapers. Eats about 4 ounces in one sitting. 
Sleeping like a champ, especially at night! 
Words to describe you: beautiful, easy-going, lazy, expressive, loved, adored

No comments:

Post a Comment