Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 11- Growing Together as a Couple

I have loved every second of knowing Paul. He opened up very early about who he was and what he stood for. He never once hid from me or deceived me. After his past struggles, we have really worked to become ONE just as the Bible states you should. From very early on we have enjoyed praying, talking, planning, spending time with one another. God comes first and then our marriage comes next. Sometimes, that means just spending time together the two of us. This has to be a priority. I have learned that I enjoy spending time with my husband more than just about anything else. My girlfriends fulfill one need, while my husband truly fills my need for the other. He is my best friend among everything else!  We have also enjoyed 2 conferences that have brought us together. Each one of them gave us a good perspective on what Christian marriages should be and reminded us of why we have one another. All I can say is that I am incredibly blessed to have become 1 with a man that I love unconditionally , and vice versa.

Our prayer as a couple is that.....

Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.


No comments:

Post a Comment