Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 8

What I love about my husband.....

His wonderful outgoing personality! My husband can captivate any audience, entertain a stranger, and make anyone laugh! You never know what is going to come out of his mouth, which is at times very scary. However, I don't know anyone who can't say that he is not an absolute joy to be around to lighten the mood in a room. I tend to be a very serious and quiet spirit and I am thankful he brings a fun-loving and adventurous spirit out in me. My parents even thought when he took me to Six Flags for our third anniversary how boring I could be, but he can get me to ride most anything... with a little bit of prodding!

Love you, Babe!

Just one picture before we went on the Mt. Everest Rollercoaster at Disney World's Animal Kingdom... even a roller coaster that Paul asked me why I let him go on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment