Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love Note Day 5 &6

So.... it is hard for me to write every single day!

Day 5
However, for Saturday's post..... I guess it is fit to say that I love every single moment I get to spend with my hubby.... because that is what we did! I love how he takes care of me! He was concerned for me in the ice/snow we have been having and didn't want me driving. So to make sure we were safe he drove me to the places I wanted to go. We went for an oil change first, then I headed to Michaels to be crafty once again. This time, he did the grocery shopping for me at Target! Then we spent the day doing some of our favorite things.... reading together, napping, playing our BIG Fish hidden object games, and lounging on the couch watching movies. I know this wasn't anything big, but this is what we enjoy doing most! Just hanging out together and enjoying one another's company!

Day 6
Another thing I love about my husband is his willingness to listen to me. He says I love to talk, and sometimes I ramble. I remember when the two of us would spend hours together and talk most of the time! As years go by, you don't always spend a lot of time talking, but enjoying things with those you love. I have loved the time this weekend has provided for us to talk. I can truly see he is my best friend when we talk, laugh, and pray together. He always shows an interest in what I am involved with and helps me in any way. Thanks babe, for being my ear and letting me talk whenever.... even when I am driving you nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment