Today is a special day for Paul and I. Five years ago today my mom took me for a manicure, shopping day, that ended in a very special date night with my now hubby. While I was out having a relaxing day Daul was cleaning his apartment, cooking, and making sure everything was just perfect for the night. He was about to surprise me with a wonderful steak dinner, roasted vegetables, and salad. It was all just perfect! After dinner we did a little dancing to some of our favorite romantic music. He then put Schotzie in his bedroom and went to get the ring. He got down on one knee and asked me to become his wife.
That one night has led to many wonderful memories, long conversations, and growth for both of us beyond belief. I love him more than I can express. Our love has grown with each passing day, even with the struggles that come within a marriage.
Nine months later I married my best friend and soul-mate. I am so proud of my husband who now leads our Bible class group and most importantly our family. He is soft-hearted, gentle, and very supportive of my endeavours (which is a huge task being married to me.) He has been through so much in the past, yet has grown from each experience. I thank God for him daily and he is one of the biggest blessings that has come in my life!


No comments:
Post a Comment