Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful Day 4&5

Day 4- A wagging tail!!

After we got back from my dear friend Kelly's wedding we picked Schotzie up from the Fireplug Inn and noticed her tail wasn't wagging. We have started seeing her tail wagging more and more in the past day. We found out she had the beginnings of spondylosis and it was affecting her tail wagging. We are both very cautious, but we love to see the tail wagging because we know that she is happy!!

Day 5- My voice!

Today I am thankful for my voice. "Why?" you ask. Right now I don't have my voice. It is amazing the things we do with our voices. We sing, talk, I teach (which was very hard to do today!), phone calls, etc. The list goes on, but thank you God for our voices which let us communicate with others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment