Day 16-Hobbies- Paul and I both have hobbies that we love to partake in. I wish I had more time to scrapbook and create more, but I am thankful that I can share mine with so many and bless them in this way.
Day 17- Transportation- We often take for granted our ability to get around town by cars and trains. I know I would be a lot skinnier if I had to walk everywhere. However, we are thankful for the transportation we have. We are thankful for the ability to pay for the cars that we have. Paul is thankful right now for his new purchase of his Kia Sorrento and hope it will bless us with many more miles.
Day 18- Opportunities- Opportunities seem to pop up every day for new things. I like new things and seem to handle change fairly well. I love how God places these opportunities out there like saying " Here is a new challenge.... let me see how you will do." I have found some of these challenges as the largest blessings in my life! I pray for many more!
Day 19- Challenges- This is a tough one. No one likes hard times. However, I think through hard times we learn endurance and build trust and reliance on God like we can in no other times. Both Paul and I have faced some challenges in the last year and we thank God for placing them in our lives and helping us to lean on Him more.
Day 20- In-Laws- I got a wonderful set of in-laws when I married Paul. They are loving, they help us,and care for us! They truly took me in as a daughter and I appreciate that.
Day 21- Family- I couldn't live without them. They encourage, help, guide, love, and mentor!! They are godly examples and remind me daily of the person they made me to be and set the guide for hospitality and generosity.
Day 22- Schotzie- Our dog Schotzie is such a blessing to both Paul and I. She is our companion, our little one, and warmth on cold days!
Day 23- My loving husband-
Paul, this one is for you. You daily bless my life and encourage me to become better. I am thankful we are in this life together as a team. You help me make my dreams a reality and keep my drive and resolve strong! I look forward to what the future has to come and hope that I bless your life like you bless mine.














No comments:
Post a Comment