
This year has been an absolute joy with my group of students! Yes, I know that I was out on maternity leave for a good portion of the spring semester. However, I bonded with this group like I haven't with any groups. They completed a journey with me that was truly special. I shared with them in October that I was expecting a baby and they have now gotten to see Claire as a three month old. They have been one of the warmest classes , most loving, and I feel like a mother to many of them as well. To my students this year as you go on... remember these things.... YOU ARE SPECIAL, YOU ARE LOVED, AND YOU WILL GO ON TO DO GREAT THINGS..... JUST TRY AND YOU WILL SUCCEED.
Thanks to pinterest and the blog address below for this letter. It sure stands true for my students this year. I love each of you and wish you the very best. Please come back and visit me for many years to come!
But, for now.... HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!!


No comments:
Post a Comment