Around week 18 or 19 came the biggest thrill and surprise of my pregnancy. About 5 o'clock in the morning I feel about 4 small hits and kicks, like you were doing morning stretches ready to get going and go to work with Mommy! It was the weirdest and most surreal thing to feel you. I wasn't sure that was what it was,but now I know it was you. You have been a very active little one and have got the kicking down pat! I also know you are an early riser. After last night and feeling you punch me in my side at 2:30 AM and then every morning at about 5 I can tell you are like your granddaddy and mother. I am a morning person who would rather work early in the morning than late at night, so that is okay! You have also made Daddy very happy. He got to feel you kick for the first time this week (week 22) and has felt you several times. We wake up to Superman every morning and there are always a few kicks, which especially thrills your Daddy! You will be raised to love Superheroes and I guarantee you will know the names of them better than most boys!
We are thankful for your active and healthy habits already. We pray you will use that energy as a little girl and grown woman for great things. Continue to grow healthy and strong, little one!
Love,
Mom and Dad

No comments:
Post a Comment