Sunday, October 14, 2012

Week 20 appointment

Monday, October 8th was a very big day at the Jouvenat household! We have reached week 20 of our pregnancy which usually means the big gender reveal. Luckily, I had the day off for fair day and Paul was able to take the day off of work to go with me! We were anxious to find out for sure. At week 12 we had our prediction by the doctor with the last sonogram, but our doctor confirmed that there was no change from his prediction!
After much poking and prodding to get this little one to cooperate they were able to verify that indeed it was

A GIRL

She was nice and cozy in a somersault position the entire time. So we got to see her nice healthy spine, her kicking legs, and her fabulous beating heart. She has had a strong heartbeat the entire time and she did not let us down this time. Her heartbeat was 161 bpm!!  We thank the Lord for answered prayers for a healthy baby girl and her continued development!


That night I cooked dinner for the parents, had a girly grandparents album,and a gender reveal cake! I just wanted to have some fun with it, so I did!




No comments:

Post a Comment