Sunday, October 28, 2012

6 years ago

October 28th is a special day in our house. It is a day I will never forget. My mom took me for a special day of shopping and manicure! We had a great talk all day about what I hoped for the future!

That night, to my surprise, Paul had planned a very special night! He was busy cleaning his apartment, cooking up a storm, and plotting to do something very special. He cooked me a great steak dinner with veggies and potatoes. We sat and talked for a long while before dinner and he rushed me into the living room after dinner, ignoring the dishes. He put Schotzie away in his bedroom and came out and turned some music on. He had chosen one song to dance to  and could wait no longer.

He sat me down, got on one knee and asked me to marry him!  It was an absolutely perfect day and a day I will remember for the rest of my life. It is hard to grasp that six years has passed since I said "I will."  We have had some wonderful and most memorable times during the last six years. Each year gets better and our love gets stronger. I never doubt my choice and am thankful to go through life with such a man. He has always been supportive in whatever endeavor I get myself  into (for those who know me well, know that this takes true devotion!). I said I will six years ago, and continue to say I do every day as my love for this man, and soon to be daddy grows for everything he does for his family!

Love you, Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment