Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Bump & Other fun pregnancy photos

Anyone who knows me, knows I document everything for my scrapbooks. These pictures will go inside of a scrapbook, but I wanted to share them especially for family and friends far away since they don't see me as often!


This top one, is just a funny picture!!! I was fixing dinner for my in-laws and putting everything into a crockpot! This was still when I has having major issues with smells turning my stomach. I had to run out of the room due to oncoming sickness. Paul loved the face so much he had to get a good picture!



Above is 16 weeks along. From the front you can't tell I am showing a whole lot. However, I feel like the back of me is where the baby shows the most!! We were getting ready for some of our friends to come over for dinner!



Lastly, here is week 20. Still not much change, but you can definitely see that it is more baby here! Our baby girl is now the size of a banana and around 11 ounces! Crazy to think we are more than halfway there!

Grow baby girl, grow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment