November is a month that we set aside a day to pause and count our many blessings. This November, as I always like to do I am counting my blessings. However, I am seeing my blessings so much more vividly this year than any other. God is truly good ALL the time! To get me started thinking about being thankful I wanted to stop and ponder a few things that the Bible says about being thankful and how I should live it out. Here are just a few to share with you....
1 Chronicles 16:8
Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples.
Psalm 69:30
I will praise the name of God with song And magnify Him with thanksgiving.
Psalm 95:2
Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
Psalm 100:4
Enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name.
Psalm 118:1
Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His loving kindness is everlasting.
God says much about Thanksgiving. He is the giver of all GOOD and PERFECT gifts!
Looking forward to daily celebrations of Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment