Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful- the post of all posts!

Okay.... so there is no way I can catch up on 12 days of thankful posts and do each one of them justice. However, I will try to let pictures do most of the speaking this year. I am so thankful for so many things, but energy eludes me and pregnancy brain is actively ruining my thought process so here we go.

Day 10: Sweet Baby Girl growing healthy. After finding out we were pregnant in June we have constantly been in prayer for this tiny life inside of me and given to us by God. With each check up, we thank God for her growing into a strong servant for Him and honoring Him in all she does.

Day 11: Our Church Family: We are constantly amazed at the love of our church family. Waterview Church of Christ is a special place for our family. Paul was raised there. My parents were raised there. My grandparents were members there forever and still are. Paul's parents still attend Waterview with us. We were married there, and Claire has already felt the love that Waterview has to offer her with showering her with more gifts than we could ever imagine. The church is celebrating 50 years of life in about 2 weeks and we are honored that our little girl will be surrounded by all the members here and will learn about God in the wonderful children's Bible classes there and will grow in her walk of faith with so many others. 


Day 12: My immediate family: We have had the blessing to be together more this year than any other year. It has been nice to reconnect and spend time together. They  have been the backbone through many times and am very thankful for them. 


Day 13: Good Friends: These Ladies are very important to me. This is just a representation of many friends. However, Kelly is one who has stood by me in the past, through my wedding, and every life experience. She moved to Tennessee to be with her husband and flew all the way in to celebrate with us as yet, we share another life changing experience. Vanessa is a friend that  I have met at church, but I thoroughly enjoy spending time with whenever we can catch it!

Day 14: Time with My sister: She flew in all the way from North Carolina and certainly showered her new niece to pieces with her creative works. You are sure to see plenty of pictures  of her works when Claire is born!


Day 15: My Mom: A girl and her mom have a special bond during pregnancy. She has taken me shopping for clothes and just listened to worries and give me plenty of reassurances. 

Day 16: Wonderful hostesses- just the small representation of the support I have from so many ladies at church


Day 17: Extended Family- When I married Paul, I also gained a wonderful 2nd family. His family is very supportive, loving, and absolutely spoil all of us!

Day 18: Wonderful, Loving, supportive Husband: I can't say enough about this man. He stands by me on everything. Helps me out in so many ways. He encourages me when I get down, but even more importantly when I get wild ideas and endeavors in my head. His love for Superheroes is amazing. However, he is going to be one big superhero himself to a little girl. God has made him a daddy of a girl for a very special reason.  I can't wait to see that relationship flourish, just as he is tenderhearted and wonderful with me!



Day 19:  Creative/Childlike experiences together- Paul and I do make a great team. He usually comes kicking and screaming to do something like decorating a gingerbread house. However, we have enjoyed so many things just the two of us that we look forward to sharing with our children. There is never a dull moment in our house.


Day 20: Schotzie: We love our puppy! What can we say! She brings such light to our lives and are so thankful for experiences with her and the love she provides to us every day!

Day 21: Work: I don't have a picture of this one. However, we are both very thankful to be able to bring in income and work with our hands. I am blessed to say that I love the people I work with and enjoy my students and the experiences they brighten my days with. The parents I work with are  amazingly encouraging  and supportive. I work in a place that feels like a family. We all pitch in to help each other. Through the last year, this has truly been evident. It is amazing what happens when we all work together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment